Why Not?

Friday, May 05, 2006

The planets have aligned

We're buying a house!!!! I'm just as shocked as you are. EIGHT DAYS we've been on the market and we've gotten two offers so far! They were both lowballs, but we're in the process of countering and working out something, because we found our own house to move into!!!

http://www.realtor.com/Prop/1058678258

Isn't it lovely? There aren't any interior pictures on Realtor, but I'll take my own as soon as we move in! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

  • Congratulations!!! (And I'm sorry I missed you last weekend ...)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 PM  

  • It shows promise. Are there any neighbors close enough to complain if you practice in the middle of the night? I find the hours between 11pm and 1am the best for didging, whistles, and that sort of thing...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:51 AM  

  • $300k? I hate you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 AM  

  • I'm so excited to come visit you! Mmmm, gas log fire place and double pane windows...

    Is this a typical Colorado McMansion with a cavernous interior but no yard? I need to know for when I leave my dogs at your place when I go on holiday :)

    By Blogger Ferg, at 5:52 PM  

  • Thanks, all! I'm so excited. The backyard is actually what sold us on the place. It's good-sized, has plenty of sideyard between the neighbors, backs to a lovely greenbelt and creek/bog, and has a separate kitchen garden area already set aside. It's perfect! (And yes, Rich, I hate myself a little as I say that, too.) As for the neighbors, I'll be practicing in my basement-pub, so if anyone can hear me from underground, that's their problem.

    By Blogger CK, at 5:57 PM  

  • Update!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home